As an Onboarding Consultant at Milient Software, you will play a central role alongside the rest of the onboarding team in helping businesses transition to Moment (Milient Saas). We continuously acquire new customers and need even more people to ensure that our customers experience a smooth transition.
You will ensure that our customers receive the best assistance when transitioning to our system, making the process seamless. You will assist with everything from ensuring integrations, transferring data, and providing training and introduction to Moment, our Project flow system.
We are looking for someone with experience and interest in cloud-based services, a good technical understanding of integrations, and strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Act as the main point of contact for new customers and provide them with necessary support and guidance throughout the onboarding process.
- Define customer needs regarding integrations, data transfer, and routine changes.
- Coordinate the process of welcoming and integrating new customers into the company's products/services.
- Ensure new customers are satisfied with the product/service and have the necessary resources to succeed.
- Collaborate closely with the sales teams to ensure a seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Collaborate with other internal departments.
- Experience in customer management or customer service, preferably in SaaS (Software as a Service) or the technology industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems effectively.
- Experience with CRM systems or other relevant software tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great facilities in the heart of Oslo city center.
- Sponsored cafeteria.
- Training facilities.
- Competitive terms.
- Pleasant and youthful environment.
- Good insurance and pension schemes.
For questions, please contact, Head of Onboarding, Håkon Øksnevad: