Watch our short 2 min video where we reveal a bit of our magic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJoK6-kcmE0
As our Senior Machine Learning developer, your expertise won't just shape our audio enhancement technology; it will ensure it is tailored specifically to meet our diverse customer needs. You will be instrumental in bridging the gap between cutting-edge ML audio enhancement and client-specific requirements, ensuring every audio experience is unparalleled.
- Design, train, and refine machine learning models geared towards audio enhancement. such as noise reduction, reverb reduction and stem separation.
- Customize our HANCE Audio Engine and its models to align with specific customer demands and use cases.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and adapt our technology accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to seamlessly integrate customized models into our products.
- Maintain, optimize, and upgrade ML architectures to ensure consistent performance and client satisfaction.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in ML and audio processing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
- 5+ years of Machine Learning practical experience.
- In-depth experience with machine learning frameworks and the latest models.
- Proven track record of adapting ML models or systems based on client feedback or requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of signal processing.
- A self-managed and dedicated approach with the ability to work independently.
- Great work experience in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in the music or audio sector.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, evaluate, and improve ML models in the audio domain.
- Experience in leading engineering teams.
- Norwegian written and spoken.
What We Offer
A collaborative environment where innovation and client-centric adaptation are paramount.
The flexibility to work in a combination of remotely and from our office in Sagene, Oslo.
Engage with a broad spectrum of projects, each presenting unique challenges and growth opportunities.
Competitive compensation and benefits package with equity.
Because of a very high interest we will unfortunatly not be able to have quick calls/chats before the interview rounds.