Kinver is a software as a service (SaaS) company that provides customers with data-driven insight into all areas of logistics, product & customer profitability, customer experience and corporate emissions. Kinver products are a gamechanger for existing and new customers who want to gain data-driven insights into their business without having to hire business analysts, setup their own data warehouse, cloud solutions and maintain them.
Kinver's business model is built around our technology platform - Kinver Engine. We are 14 employees in a modern office in Oslo, Norway, and we are expanding rapidly.
Why Kinver is the right fit for you
About the role
- You want to be part of a young and dynamic workforce with short decision-processes and minimal hierarchy, organizational silos, and bureaucracy
- You want to be part of a team culture that loves bringing the stories behind the data to life
- Work with some of the top minds in supply chain management, logistics, technology and operational excellence.
- The opportunity to influence the company development to a great extent.
- Opportunity to impact our technical roadmap, and tech stack
- "Start-up atmosphere" with "large company stability"
- Modern tools and frameworks
- Good travel and medical insurance
- Sponsored lunch and snacks in the office
- Mobile phone with generous data limits
- Social and company events
The analytics team at Kinver is helping provide business insights to our customers. We are looking for an experienced data analyst with a strong SQL background who enjoys bringing the story behind the data to life, problem solving, and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders. You will work together with our customer success team to integrate customer and third-party data into Kinver Engine, build dashboards and reports. With our data platform team and frontend platform team, you will collaborate on improving our products, scale our systems and continuously improve our engineering practices.
What you will do
What you will need
- Code primarily in SQL and Python.
- Work together with our customer success team on implementing customer and third-party data into Kinver Engine
- Lead data evaluations and transformations of customer and third-party data
- Use your experience to engineer high performing and optimized code
- Analyze, re-factor and optimize existing SQL data integrations.
- Use Python to build robust, full-featured connectors using connector development kits (CDK)
- Perform data exploration and analysis of various data sets
- Take operational responsibility for the code and modules you develop.
- Take part in onboarding projects, and collaborate with customers to understand their data structure and produce initial data quality diagnostics
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to less experienced colleagues
- Degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in data analytics and/or business intelligence, preferably in a tech company or startup
- Strong experience querying data with SQL including writing performant queries, window functions, and CTE’s
- Experience with data evaluation, transformation, and modeling
- Experience developing towards APIs and databases in Python
- Enjoy working autonomously with an ability to scope out ill-defined data questions
- Non-zero experience with Docker
- Ability to work all the way from high level architecture design down to efficient code
- Attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables
- Comfortable and confident in an experimental and fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a small and fast-moving team