Kinver is a software as a service (SaaS) company that provides customers with data-driven insight into all areas of logistics, product & customer profitability, customer experience and the environment. Kinver products are a gamechanger for existing and new customers who want to gain data-driven insights into their business without having to hire business analysts, setup their own data warehouse, cloud solutions and maintain them.
Kinver's business model is built around our technology platform - Kinver Engine. We are 14 employees in a modern office in Oslo, Norway, and we are expanding rapidly.
Why Kinver is the right fit for you
- You want to be part of a young and dynamic workforce with short decision-processes and minimal hierarchy, organizational silos, and bureaucracy
- You want to be part of a team culture that loves bringing the stories behind the data to life
- Work with some of the top minds in supply chain management, logistics, technology and operational excellence.
- The opportunity to influence the company development to a great extent.
- Opportunity to impact our technical roadmap, and tech stack
- "Start-up atmosphere" with "large company stability"
- Modern tools and frameworks
- Good travel and medical insurance
- Sponsored lunch and snacks in the office
- Mobile phone with generous data limits
- Social and company events
About the role
The Frontend Platform Team at Kinver is building interactive web applications. We are looking for a full stack developer who can help us build new interactive features with engaging user interfaces for our customers and optimizing our core modules and components for high performance. Together with our data platform team and analytics team, you will work together to improve our products, scale our systems and continuously improve our engineering practices.
What you will do • Code primarily in Typescript, using Angular and NodeJS.
• Use your experience of full-stack engineering to craft intelligent solutions that include front-end, client, and back-end systems.
• Keep ensuring our web applications stay at state-of-the-art by modernizing the technology stack and deliver integration opportunities
• Look for optimization possibilities focusing on latency and throughput performance tuning, multi-threading, scalability, and reliability
• Work together with our product design team to create beautiful user experiences
• Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components and modules that you develop.
What you will need • Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of frontend development experience
• Solid programming skills as an Angular (version 10+) developer
• Experienced with Rest Services, Web Sockets and Web Workers
• Proficient in writing / analyzing and optimizing SQL queries.
• Knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
• Ability to work all the way from high level architecture design down to efficient code
• Believe that it's an interesting challenge to work on a complex product
• Comfortable and confident in an experimental and fast-paced work environment
• Willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
• Familiarity with cloud ready technologies and micro-services architecture are considered a benefit