At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Integrated Operations (IO) is the operating model for the future. As an engineering contractor, we shall ensure that the technical design supports digitalization for remote operation and monitoring. The technical design relies on sufficient instrumentation, sound data flow infrastructure, and digital and cloud applications.
Technical design for IO is achieved by:
- Ensuring sufficient instrumentation for condition and performance monitoring
- Ensuring sufficient expert computer systems to analyze data collected and present this on HMI
- Information Communication Technology design (ICT) which is data exchange by industrial protocols (e.g. OPC UA)
- Adhering to the Cyber security requirements in the ICT design
Our Telecom and IO team in Fornebu is now looking for an Integrated Operations Specialist Engineer.
What will you be doing?
As an Integrated Operations Specialist Engineer, you will be a key member of a technical group specialized in IO solutions that works with condition monitoring, other aspects of remote monitoring, and ICT data exchange design. The destination systems and applications will use digital and cloud solutions to achieve the field of future targets. You will be part of a small dynamic team working on this area of design. Your typical work tasks will be:
- Defining condition monitoring solutions (instrumentation and monitoring systems) in close alignment with the maintenance team and digitalization team
- Establishing project-specific ICT documents and specifications for remote access and data flow
- Establishing and documenting monitoring requirements with the client at the equipment level
- Following-up implementation of supplier requirements and system engineering design in the projects
We think you should have:
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in computer science, information security/technology, cybernetics, or other similar relevant areas
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a relevant field
- Experience with offshore Automation Systems
- It is an advantage to have experience from the Automation industry, but your main motivation should be a genuine interest in shaping fields of future design
- Knowledge of offshore maintenance
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and responsibility, and ability to work in teams
- Open and eager personality and inner drive to explore new solutions
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants and shopping
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Erik Næss Andersen, Senior Manager, Electrical, Instrument, Telecom, Aker Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katalin Hideg, Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel. +47 485 06 456
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.