FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that develops and delivers complex and innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers worldwide. We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands and organizations, such as the Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, London Metropolitan Police and many more. Together, we enable people and organizations to do more with their content.
If you are passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives and want to help them succeed through product innovation and engagement, you will be perfect as our new colleague!
As Lead QA engineer at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare’s product development team and will report to our CTO based in Oslo. You will take ownership of our testing processes and help define the overall QA strategy. Our project development uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you and your team will contribute guidelines and suggestions for how we can align and improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of QA for the existing product range, from desktop to SaaS, as well as testing of new products and features, according to FotoWare’s current strategy.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 41% of the team made up of women and 45% international colleagues
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity and is certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4000+ customers globally, including The White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and The Metropolitan Police
As Lead QA Engineer you will...
- Lead a team of QA Engineers and act as a mentor to guide and develop their skillset
- Plan and coordinate testing activities together with Product Owners and other Tech Leads to drive our overall quality assurance process
- Actively contribute to our agile processes to improve the way we identify and manage test scenarios
- Define the roadmap to help us achieve full automation of our test suites
- Handle testing and release preparation for our software products, including both our continuous SaaS releases, and the recurring releases of on-premise and desktop software
- Guide the team in developing and maintaining test tools, environments, and setup
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our users
- Love to automate processes
- Have a drive and are committed to working in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Work well independently as well as in teams and take responsibility and ownership
- Have high standards for quality, and are methodical and detail oriented
- Are capable of managing and balancing several tasks activities
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and pragmatic, and can identify yourself with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
Professionally you have...
- Experience in test design, planning, execution, analysis and reporting
- Solid understanding of software architecture and ability to develop and maintain test infrastructure
- Understanding of multiple levels of testing, including integration, regression, and acceptance testing, as well as familiarity with performance and load testing
- Experience building automated test systems using tools like Azure DevOps, NUnit, Newman & Postman, and Selenium
- Familiarity with penetration testing, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 audits
- Knowledge of Agile DevOps processes and continuous deployment
- English fluency in speech and writing
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English or Norwegian as soon as possible and at the latest the 10th of December
Applications will be handled as they come in
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog