- The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore greenfield project:
- Perform network design and develop network infrastructure for a high critical network
- Integrate supplier packages to the high critical network in line with IEC62443-3-3
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Coordinate supplier firewall rules for implementation in global firewalls
- VLAN design and IP address allocation
- Approval of supplier ICT Cyber Security documentation like Topologies, Test procedures, RVA input, Backup Operation and Maintenance procedures ec..
- Participate as contractor responsible in Cyber Security FAT/SAT
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
DUE DATE: 15.12.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: ASKER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.