Who we are
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their biggest problems. Our extensive industry domain knowledge and our unique technology enables our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability.
We are specifically looking for someone who has designed and built a test automation framework, including end-to-end test framework, component mocks, and test data.What you will do
Who you are
- Responsible for the test strategy for the project scrum teams
- Responsible for planning, execution, documentation and continuous improvements of relevant tests
- Continuous improvement of the test process including processes, methods and tools
- Equal focus on functional and non-functional tests
- Responsible for deciding appropriate level on what should be automated, to what extent and how
- Secure that user stories and acceptance criteria are testable
- Specify and prepare test activities
- Monitor test results and check exit criteria
- Adapt the test plan based on test results and progress. Take action to counteract problems.
- Report and manage product risks
- Introduce appropriate measurement data to measure test progress and to evaluate the quality of the test and product.
- Evaluate tools to support testing and organize necessary training in using tools for the tests
- Responsible for defect management under development
- Document test results based on information collected during testing
- Responsible for test data
- Communicate with product owners during the software development iterations
- Sparring partner for developers, UX designers, functional architects and product owners/stakeholders
- Assist product owners and stakeholders in acceptance test
- Coach the software development team
- Collaborate with other test/QA engineers in their work
What we offer
- Team player
- Minimum 5 years work experience as test/QA engineer
- Experience with agile development processes and methods
- Experience with test automation at all test levels
- Experience with usability testing
- ISTQB certified or equivalent
- Able to host and facilitate workshops and drive progress
- Software development experience
- Experience with change management is preferable
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference.
- An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results.
- A position where you are welcome and encouraged to provide feedback to help shape our platform and product.
- A “work hard - play hard - and go home” mentality for good work/life balance.
- Remuneration package is matching your qualifications and market conditions.
- Company lunch program.
- Team buildings and possibility for external training and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.