The Senior Power Platform Developer does not have personnel responsibility, but is, together with the rest of the Digital Workplace team, responsible to engage with coworkers and TOMRA personnel to understand the business’s needs and find solutions that motivate them to utilize modern tools and ways of working.
- Own and maintain our Power Platform Governance framework
- Monitor all environments, apps and Flows utilising the Power Platform Centre of Excellence toolkit
- Working with teams around the business to design, develop, test, document and deploy Power Apps and Power Automate based solutions in line with business requirements
- End to end workflow design and build, including integration with both other MS services and other 3rd party solutions
- Data structure design and build
- Create and maintain high quality technical and architectural documentation
- Configure and ensure Principle of least privilege (PoLP) access management across the platform
- Maintaining and updating our internal citizen developer Teams site with latest information, hints and tips
- 3+ years’ experience building Design Power Apps, Power BI solutions.
- Expert experience in designing data models with direct and import queries
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using data connectors and the O365 APIs
- Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Team player and a highly skilled communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.