What you will do
Do you want to use your skills and experience in backend development to contribute to the global renewable energy transition? Our cloud platform is used by the largest renewable energy companies and manufacturers in the world to develop, construct and operate wind farms across the globe.
You will work in an ?agile environment where you will be involved in a variety of aspects of our backend development, from architecting to implementation and test automation.
By joining our development teams you will become a part of an international and diverse product development community with large ambitions and an eye for quality.
Who you are
- A Backend Developer or full-stack developer with a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or another relevant field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-experienced with Java or a similar language
- Experienced with relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experienced with Unix / Linux / Bash and Jenkins
- Self-motivated, flexible, responsible, and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset, who can be pragmatic when the situation calls for it
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
?Also, it would ?be nice if you have (but not a requirement):
- experience with building and managing AWS infrastructure
- experience with building infrastructure as code
- experience with setting up CI/CD automation
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference to the renewable industry
- An international and diverse work environment with a team of ambitious and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers
- A work environment focused on empowerment, autonomy, and delivering value to our users and customers with everything we do
- We like seeing you at the office and work together face to face but can also offer flexible remote work options
- A position where you are welcome and encouraged to actively take part in discussions and provide feedback to help shape our platform and product
- A “work hard - play hard - and go home” mentality
- A remuneration package matching your qualifications and current market conditions
- Company retreats and the possibility for external training and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.