What you will do
Do you want to use your skills and experience in frontend development to contribute to the global renewable energy transition? Our cloud platform is used by the largest renewable energy companies and manufacturers in the world to develop, construct and operate wind farms across the globe.
You will work in an ?agile environment where you will be involved in different aspects of our development: analysis, design, implementation, automated testing, code reviews and feature testing.
You will be a part of our international Engineering team in Esbjerg, Denmark and Stavanger, Norway. Possible work locations also include Hamburg, Germany.
Who you are
- A Frontend Developer with a degree in Computer Science (or another relevant field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledgeable about unit testing and end-to-end testing
- May have knowledge about CI/CD pipelines, AWS, Docker, token-based authentication, REST APIs and full-stack development
- Self-motivated, flexible, responsible and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset and one who can be pragmatic when the situation calls for it.
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
- An international work environment with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers
- A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results
- A position where you are welcome and encouraged to provide feedback to help shape our platform and product
- A “work hard – play hard – and go home” mentality
- A remuneration package matching your qualifications and current market conditions
- Company lunch program
- Team buildings and the possibility for external training and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.