Looking for a challenge in an exciting industry?
Since 2016, Ironstone has grown from a tech cloud start-up to a serious scale-up company with solid owners (Komplett), and we have ambitious goals. To reach those, we need the best people.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced hunter to boost our growth on the way to our ambitious goals. You love a good hunt and take pride in your achievements. You are strategic and work smart to get 80% of result from 20% of effort. You are ambitious and know that great results over time mean professional growth, a bigger responsibility, and maybe the title you’ve always wanted. Ironstone is growing: this is a unique opportunity and a good time to get onboard.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will identify forward-thinking businesses and help them discover the world of benefits of cloud. You’ll work with a portfolio of smart, secure and scalable solutions from Microsoft and Ironstone that will benefit any modern organization.
You will be a part of the Commerical team, and report to CCO (Chief Commerical Officer).
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Building up a portfolio of customers in the SMB segment
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Solution-selling: help customers choose the right products and services, estimate and scope deliveries in collaboration with the technical teams, create customer offers and hand the customer over to Operations for delivery
- Close collaboration with Marketing to create targeted market activities and effectively convert leads to customers
The right candidate can get an opportunity to recruit their own team. We have big plans!
- 5+ years of professional sales experience with proven results within B2B sales. A broad network within C-level executives would be considered as a plus.
- Good understanding of Cloud Products, preferably Microsoft Cloud Services
- Strong presentation skills in Norwegian and English, with the ability to translate tech to human
- Strategic and tactical thinking to work smarter, not harder
- An ability to create structure and optimize processes and tools for better efficiency
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Experience with Hubspot and PowerBI is desired, but not necessary.
There must be a cultural and personality fit between you and Ironstone. What matters is that you can recognize yourself in the following:
- Hands on, with a fearless “can do” attitude
- Proactive, with a strong ownership of tasks and sense of responsibility
- Passion for technology and world-class service to customers
- Great team player, helping others to reach their potential
- Ability to speak Ironstone: simple, human, and with an edge – in English and Norwegian
What we can offer
- An opportunity to boost your career joining us on an exciting growth journey
- A flat and agile organization where things happen quickly
- Flexibility, as in working hours and location (hybrid/home office)
- Offices 3 min from Oslo S and in central Stockholm
- Becoming part of the Iron Force, where awesome people thrive
- Competitive salary, agile bonus and benefits
- Insurance, pension and all that
- Gym membership (or something else, you choose!), mobile, home internet
- Training and development
Get in touch!
If you feel intrigued by this – and you should be! – we would love to hear from you!