Encripto is seeking a talented IT security consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be business minded and share our passion for IT security. The candidate must be a legal resident in Norway. Encripto provides specialized, high quality, information security services. Our core expertise is security testing and training. The company is located in Fredrikstad, Norway.
Job Description -- Senior IT Security Consultant / Penetration Tester
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for delivering web and mobile application security tests, as well as interfacing with clients. The candidate will also be responsible for conducting network security tests if qualified.
* B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
* Relevant Information Security / Ethical hacking certifications.
* Minimum 5 years experience with network and/or application security testing.
* Expertise in vulnerability discovery.
* Documented results (e.g. public vulnerability reports, security advisories, CVE entries, etc.).
* Expertise in operating system security (e.g. UNIX, Windows, OS X).
* Experience with multiple programming languages (e.g. Python, PHP, C#, Java). Experience with security tools (e.g. exploitation tools, vulnerability scanners, etc.).
* Experience with applied cryptography including TLS.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Efficient, with good work capacity and able to handle stressful situations.
* Work independently and interface with clients.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
* Good written and oral communication skills in Norwegian are not necessary but a big advantage.
* You must be a legal resident in the European Union.
The selection process is comprised by multiple steps:
* Resume review.
* Reference check.
* Practical security testing challenge covering multiple areas.
An assessment of the candidate will be done after each step. If Encripto determines that the candidate is qualified, he/she will move on to the next step.
If you are the right candidate, Encripto can offer:
* Flexible work environment.
* High focus on quality.
* Challenging and exciting assignments.
* Competitive salary level according to experience and delivered results.
* Good pension arrangements.
* Great opportunities for personal and career development.
* Excellent colleagues.